HPX 500 P2 HD Camera Rental – $350.00 / Day
Our rentals include lens, viewfinder, tripod, tripod plate and power at one low price. Rent ICV’s Panasonic AG-HPX500 cameras and great a great image with fast flexible P2 recording. Use this with our Flypack rentals and record to P2. Use our AjA KiPro recorders for backup recording. The HPX500 is a versatile camera that people rent over and over for a lot of reasons. It’s great for mobile shooting, tight quarters or small sets. Powered by 3 2/3-inch CCDs, this Panasonic camcorder can output a variety of HD and SD formats including 1080p.
Adjustable (not just variable!) frame rates, 32 different recording modes and true 4:2:2 DVCPRO HD recording at 720p and 1080i resolutions. In addition, the camera offers HD-SDI and genlock. 4 XLR inputs allow you to interface the Panasonic AG-HPX500 camcorder with a variety of audio devices for excellent audio reproduction. Firewire out allows for easy connections to a Laptop for encoding or even a RAID drive for backup.
The HPX500 is a world-class camcorder that can shoot 24fps/25fps 50Hz/60Hz. For global shooters like us who frequently work in Europe and around the world, this is a big deal.
P2 Card recording
The HPX500 records on re-usable, removable P2 cards. With our 16GB P2 cards and the HPX500’s four P2 slots, the camera records for 68 minutes of DVCPRO HD; 136 minutes of DVCPRO 50; and 272 minutes of DVCPRO
Affordable HD Camera Rental
ICV rents the HPX500 for less then anyone else. $350.00 / day. That includes the Tripod, Plate, Power Supply and 2 batteries at no extra charge.
High Performance HD Camera Rental
Our HPX500 exhibits at least two stops better performance in low light than similarly priced HD rental cameras. Our testing using a 17 percent grey chart and CDM reference chart indicates a true ISO rating of at least 640, very respectable.
A state of the art DSP with 14-bit A/D conversion and 19-bit HD/SD conversion allows this Panasonic camcorder to be used for a wide variety of tasks as you can tailor the output according to the style and setting of the event. All in all, the plethora of features and relatively small form factor makes this Panasonic HD camera well suited for studio shoots, or back of room video production when packaged with our Video Flypack rentals.
• Records in 1080/60i, 50i, 30p, 25p and 24p; in 720/60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p; and in DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and DV
• Excellent low-light performance and a high sensitivity of F10
• Equipped with eight gamma modes, including CineGamma, for different shooting situations
• Like the AJ-HDC27 VariCam camera, variable frame rates in 11 steps between 12p and 60p allows undercranking/overcranking for fast- or slow-motion effects
• Users have immediate access to P2 content with clip thumbnail view and advanced recording features including hot swapping, loop record, shot-marking, pre-record functions (three seconds in HD and seven seconds in SD), one-shot and interval.
• Key interfaces include IEEE 1394, USB 2.0, HD SDI/SDI, genlock, built-in SMPTE time code, independent TC-IN/TC-OUT terminals, composite video, analog component and four audio XLR inputs
• 4-position Neural Density filter
• Low power consumption of 22 watts (when 3.5" LCD monitor and 1.5" viewfinder are in use)
• 3.5" color LCD screen (with image flip function) located at rear of the camera
• Chromatic Aberration Compensation function allows the camera to automatically compensate the registration error that is caused mainly by lens chromatic aberration and minimize the circumjacent blur.
• Remote controllable with AJ-RC10G (via 10-pin RCU terminal)